Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 06:14:50 -0700
Dear Bernard,

I spoke to a man but sorry, don't know his name! If you called Monday, ask
for some suet when they do their next processing (slaughter) in a week or
so.  The man I talked to said they process every 2 weeks or so and just did
a group and there was no suet at the moment, but that they would get some
for me the next time. He said they would ship around May 10. Ask for the
suet around the kidneys. There seemed to be no problem as he asked me how
many pounds I wanted and I said what about 20 or so and he said fine. The
cost was 69 cents per pound which is fine with me. The shipping will be
killer but I did not even ask for that as I did not want to know.(!)

If any of you go to Whole Foods please request Lasater. The beef is raised
so paleo it is unbelievable. The Coleman Ranch is adjacent and he told me
many non paleo things the Coleman beef has including of course grain
finishing. The Lasater beef gets a totally natural pasture diet, no grains
at all. If enough of us ask Whole Foods maybe they will order it??

but then, Whole Foods marks things up so much i am wondering if it is
cheaper for us to order it ourselves and pay the shipping...?

If anyone in the SF Bay Area wants to work together with me, maybe we could
do an order together. I know that the larger the order the cheaper the
shipping cost per pound.

I am anxious to try the pasture fed suet on Larry and see if he reacts to
it, hope not.

Mary