From:
Mark Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2008 22:28:37 -0800
I always take a hit at my inlaws on Christmas. Sweet meat (ham), mashed potatoes, bread, yams, tons of desert.  I usually try to pig out on the ham, but the carbs, and lack of fat in the meat always light my appetite on fire. I wind up eating all the crap, and then spend most of January trying to get back into a groove.

This year I have a plan. When the mother inlaw isn't looking,  I'm going to take a 1/2 pint of fat (raw cream?), and down it right before she serves dinner.  850 calories of pure fat will slam the appetite door shut for sure.  Then I can just play around with the food, fake it a little, and not blow it this year.

I'd prefer to skip the dairy, but I can't think of any other portable fat source that would be suitable.  Any ideas???

Mark

http://www.myspace.com/checkmarkwilson