Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 1990 00:48:13 -0700
People in winter in  Inuit  cultures ate all day in their  houses and did
not gain weight, they were eating fish/ meat/ oil and did not gain, their
missionary visitors were awed at how much they ate, how sedentary they
were, and that they did not gain....in fact were in perfect health

.... So I would think that