From:
liz butek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 01:42:08 GMT
Hi Todd,
I've been wanting to try celery root after I came
across a recipe for it, called "pureed celery root." Basically
it was a mashed potato substiture, much like what you
made with it. I'll have to give it a try. When I was
in the grocery store tonight, I came across collard
greens, which i've seen on just about every low carb
food list. Does anyone have any suggestions for them?
Are they eaten like raw salad, or can they be cooked? Are
they paleo?
--Liz