From:
Doug Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 09:13:09 -0800
It is erronous to assume that the set X is within Y. Y is a limited set. In
this example it is limited to "safe and healthy."  You are making the
assumption that p-man only ate things which were "safe and healthy." We
can't prove that. I think what you are trying to say is that p-man was not
aware of all the foods that were "safe and healthy." And I'm sure he
wasn't.

doug