From:
Johnny Battle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 09:55:41 -0800
Marianne Fuller wrote:

> I was wondering, have you read Cordain's book? He has a very different take
> on the whole thing.

He certainly does. I'm very happy with his diet. It's recognizes the
overwhelming evidence that diets very high in saturated fats are bad for us and
that certain types of high carbohydrate foods, like fruits, are good for us. I
find his approach to paleolithic eating much more sensible than Audette's.

John B