From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 19:29:48 -0700
On Mon, 25 Sep 2000 10:50:35 -0700 Mike MacLeod
>I mean, where do  Wynona Rider and Anne Nicole Smith fall in this
spectrum? At the risk of opening another can of worms, I often wonder
about  standards of female beauty. I have a friend who shows me his
picks
from  internet sites (Playboy online, etc - strictly models,
non-porn),
and he has  a horror of wide hips, rounded butts, and any fat
generally.
On the  other hand, he doesn't mind all the models with rib bones and
clavicles sticking out, which to me is as appealing as open sores. As
you
can gather I consider ANS closer to "how women should look" than
Callista
Flockheart. Most of the women held up to the public today look, to me,
like they  were just released from concentration camps.>>

My hubby actually thinks I am too thin right now.  At 170, my
clavicles
do stick out and so do my ribs.  He enjoys a handful of this and a
handful of that................  Mae West and Marylin Monroe, to him,
were actually very beautiful women. He also find Anna Nicole Smyth to
be
very stimulating. Nothing wrong with that,  as long as you are
healthy.
Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover, You May Be Missing Out On A Great
Story.....

Since The Unborn Can't Speak For Themselves, We Need To Speak For
Them.