From:
Paleo Phil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 2009 11:01:56 -0400
On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 07:36:46 -0400, Tracy Bradley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>You could just get very flat shoes with no support/heel. I know a few
>ppl who run in 'water shoes', cheapy things. Or you can work your feet
>in slowly by going for short walks barefoot. A friend of mine did that,
>and is now trail running in bare feet - he's in his 60's.

Cool! He was one of the early adopters among Westerners, then. Is he online
or has he been reported on in any articles? I've seen people get on TV news
just because they run barefoot regularly.

I'm hoping to be able to train-run barefooted myself some day. I tried it
once, but my feet are still too sensitive, so I'm still transitioning.