From:
Marishka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 22:03:54 -0500
Paavo Airola wrote a super book detailing the juice fasting method used at
famous European arthritis clinics called "There Is a Cure for Arthritis".  The
book includes many case histories.  It's out of print but you can probably find
it thru a used book dealer.  Another book he wrote on the subject that is still
in print is "How to Keep Slim, Healthy and Young With Juice Fasting".  I tried
it and my joint pain totally disappeared after three days on the program.  The
longest period of time I have fasted (on fresh vegetable and fruit juices, not
water) was 30 days and I felt very well while on the fast.

Marilyn