From:
Fredrik Murman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 06:44:45 -0500
ginny <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>On Saturday, Nov 22, 2003, at 14:25 US/Pacific, Erik Fridén wrote:
>
>> Supposin' my instincts tell me to eat hi-carb?
>> EF
>>

>Not that I'm taking this seriously, but I think I've noticed that
>"winter's coming; eat lots of fruits and sweet potatoes" feeling. I'm
>resisting to a degree, but still find a bit more loose tissue on me,
>even though the calories have not changed much. For that matter, the
>diet really hasn't either - same eggs, same meat, a few veggies and two
>or three pieces of fruit a day. I wonder if the body gets all weird and
>tries to store fat just because of the weather... Anyone?

I live in Northern
 Sweden. The winter has just started. Here's what I've
been eating during the past few weeks or so: A LOT of dried dates, dried
figs, oranges and clementines; no grains, potatoes or other starchy food. I
have eaten meat as well but haven't felt like eating much fat. I think I'm
filling my body's reserves of saturated fat and vitamin C, but I'm not sure.

Fredrik