Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 16:36:37 -0600
Hello all-

I'd like to know what people eat for breakfast when you're going to work out
or walk right afterward. Back when I used to ear cereal for breakfast, my
blood sugar would crash while on the treadmill, so after reading Eades and
Schwartzbein, I started having a high protein breakfast. But sometimes, I'm
in too much of a hurry to fry eggs, or frankly, just don't feel like having
them. One writer said she has a bowl of berries and herb tea for breakfast.
Is that enough to get you through an hour of walking on an inclined
treadmill? Do any of you skip breakfast on days when you work out in the
morning? Thanks.

Sasha