From:
Allan Balliett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2011 21:53:25 -0400
On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 8:16 PM, Wayne Wynn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Well, that blows my unsubstantiated personal theory about EMR (
> electromagnetic radiation). :-)
>
> Two study results I heard or read about many years ago, with apologies for
> lack of source, knowing the list has higher standards:
>
> (1) A study of cadavers of people who did not die of cancer found it in all
> of those who reached at least 60 years of age. Their bodies had contained
> the growths, some of which appeared to dried up shrunk.

It's my understanding from listening to natural cancer cure speakers such as
Jerry Brunetti that cancer cells regularly appear in healthy bodies but in
healthy bodies the immune system keeps the cells from turning into lethal
growths. For that reason, I'd think that finding cancer cells in cadavers
was to be expected. What's important is that cancer was neither the cause of
death nor a contributing factor.

Thanks, Ray, for posting the anthropological information on the relationship
between cancer and the Western diet.

-Allan in WV