From:
peter314158 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 10:52:28 -0500
We just got our grass fed, hormone & antibiotic free, 1/2 longhorn beef and it is wonderful!
Here's the link if any are interested.  They are in Greenville Texas, about 50
miles east of Dallas.

I made chili and my wife and I both had different and positive reactions.
She has trouble eating beef and doesn't digest it very well at all.  But the
natural beef was no problem and this is after several days of eating chili.
I on the other spoon, love beef and tend to eat too much of it.  But this
filled me up and was deeply satisfying.  Right tastey too!

Here's the website...
http://www.texas-natural-beef.com/

Very nice folks.