From:
Caroline Albanese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 20:09:21 -0600
Gatsby,

Paleo diet is based on not just eating meat, but eating all food that is
unprocessed and can be found in nature, "as is."  Plenty of vitamin  C
sources are found in paleofood.  Citrus fruit, strawberries, and other
fruit.  This may be why nature gave us a "sweet tooth" so that we would
seek out these vitamin rich goodies.  As far as I know, vitamin C cannot
be found in cooked meat.  IT CAN, however, be found in raw animal
products. However, the sources are rather unsavory, including eyeballs
and testicles.

Before anyone thinks me insane, I actually learned this in medical
school.

Caroline, MD

Check out my homepage
http://members.tripod.com/~trotula