From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2017 10:29:14 -0500
Follow up.  I finished the experiment on 3/31 and weighed 150.4 the morning of 4/1.  So total weight loss in eight weeks was 18 pounds even.

The oddest part of the experience was feeling great one day and not well *at all* the next.  I think it was because I was burning through fat in which my body had sequestered toxins.  Any thoughts on that theory?

Anyway, feeling great now.  Going to decide what to do next, whether to remain in ketosis or to level out.

Cheers.

Jim