Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:40:01 +0200
Jens wrote:
"I've got a funny question about pronunciation"
I'd say it's an interesting question, rather

"those of you from France or say Sweden"
I am Swedish and I pronounce it "pahleo" with the stress on the letter A.

I also use the terms "stoneage food" or "stoneage diet" especially when I try to explain my way of eating to others. Most of them seem to find it interesting but they do not want to try it themselves! And they seem to think that it is hard to get all the nourishments I need. You must eat potatoes! (In Sweden potatoes are a solid ground on which every meal is built.
Yesterday, when I  explained that anything thats eatible raw is okay, a woman said to me: But you cant eat raw meat! Me: Why not? Her: But you will get sick! Its full of germs and things! She never understood what I meant (could be that Im a rather poor educationalist).

Greetings
Boel