From:
Kenneth Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 May 2009 17:27:39 -0500
I'm not sure that you should call this a Paleolithic food site. The
Paleolithic age lasted about two and a half million years, before
agriculture, when people eat meat (often cooked) some vegetables,
fruit and nuts, very few groups eat only meat and fat, and when they
did it was because they had nothing else to eat.  Your raw meat and
fat may work well for your health problems but it is not the typical
Paleo diet.  Call your diet a thing that works for you, but I don't
think you can say that it alone represents the Paleo diet.

Ken