From:
Thomas Seay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 09:30:26 -0700
Sorry, I will state my opinion when I feel like it.
It has been my observation that some people who adopt
dietary and health habits of this type try to make
a complete system out of it.  I'll grant you that
there are things to learn from studying Paleolithic
man, however I have seen that people are quite capable
of resorting to a certain nostalgia of a "Paradise Lost" as a means of
escaping the difficulties of
present challenges and novelties.  Indeed, it is a means of shirking
one's freedom.

If their is one thing that this century SHOULD have taught us it is
this:  that reductionsim and all its
ensuant ideologies and all-embracing systems lead
to slavery.  Give it up!

-Thomas Seay

--- Thomas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> >The below posting from Anna is the stupidest thing
> that I have
> >read in a long time.
>
> Hey Thomas Seay, here you go mouthing off, and just
> when things were
> calming down.
> Talk about stupid!  or Vicious....
>
> However,
> >when one starts watching fictitious movies about
> hunter
> >gatherers in an attempt to ape (pun intended) them
> >then one has fallen to the same level as a common
> >trekkie.
>
> It is a good film.   You can keep your opinions
> about trekkies to
> yourself, I don't care one way or another.  However,
>  this film does
> emphasize self-reliance and survival.  I'm not sure
> this list considers
> this paleo or not, but I do.   What about, if you
> don't like Anna's post,
> you just shut up.  You know, use filters, or, just
> delete unread what you
> cannot understand.  Or just post your crapulous
> opinions,  I don't care
> here either way since it seems lately here,  if you
> don't like something,
> the modus operandi is ..   just attack...
>
> >For god's sake, get a life
> >already!
>
> <grin>  I luvs irony - ..  LOL
>
> Thomas