From:
Michael Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 14:30:12 -0400
Rob,

> Micheal:  You said that you are eating instincto, but not raw.  How can this
> be?  The text suggest that one's instincts do not work on denatured foods.

I don't believe I said I was eating instincto. I just developed this way
of eating to get an instinctual stop eating signal. I got some of my
ideas from Paleo, some from instincto, some from The Zone diet, and some
from Atkins.
The instincto WOE is to eat raw. Foods may be eaten one after the other
in the same meal.  My way is to eat cooked, one food at a meal.

I do most definitely get the instinctual eating stop with cooked food as
well as raw.

>I would like to try this, but being that is quite a
> shift from Neanderthin, I want to gather as much information as possible
> first.

How is this WOE a shift from Neanderthin? I eat the same foods as are on
the paleo diet. Instinctos eat the same foods but they don't cook them.

>Do you lose fat to the point of having visible abdominal
> muscles, or is that look even natural?

When I started the diet, the name of which is yet to be determined, I
weighed 298 pounds. I have lost 45 of them but it will be a long time
before I see any abdominal muscles. Ha!

Warmest regards,
Michael