From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 19:19:15 MDT
siobhan said...

>An overly acidic diet can
>also affect the sinuses by virtue of making the spleen swollen and
>imbalanced.
>
>So, the solution is in more fiber and more alkalizing foods.

And now for something completely different!

I new friend* just went to the hospital for yet another gallstone.  He
says
he basically has 'glorified gout' and cited excess calcium and acid.

So I'm thinkin' this has to do with the standard American diet.  We've
discussed excess acid before.  Anyone with more information on this?
Frankly, I've been working so hard lately, I'm too tired to look it up
myself and I don't remember any great detail in my books.

Thanks!

Dori Zook
Denver, CO