Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 10:06:43 EDT
Thanks to all in answer to my question re finding vitalux- still looking, but
today I'm planning to look in some heavy duty pharmacies near me.

In relation to the question of beta carotene- is it beta carotene  that is
the problem or vitamin A or both? What about vitamin A in fish liver oil?

Is the Vitalux still effective for floaters without the beta carotene?

Thanks, Sandy

In a message dated 8/2/2005 11:44:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,