From:
Adam Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 18:35:19 +1100
Hi Judy,

Thanks for the inspirational run down. What you are doing is exactly the
sort of set up we hope to have when we make the move. Unfortunately without
the deer :-(

We live in Australia and are planning to buy land in either south eastern
Victoria or the island state of Tasmania. In both cases we would be looking
at a cool temperate climate. For meat, we will definitely be raising
chickens, ducks, geese and rabbits and we are contemplating raising a small
number of sheep or cows. We are hoping to buy a place with an already
established orchard, but if not then we'll set one up ourselves. On the
vegetable side of things I am currently growing as much as my small backyard
will allow and am looking forward to more room.

Thanks again,
Adam.