Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 18:40:54 -0700
My son is a lot more focussed/alert on the stone age (fats/protein) diet.
Even a small amount of carbs, and you lose him. Carbs nourish yeast/bad
bacteria, their toxins give him brain fog.

Anyway, the only downside is he has episodes of irritability on this diet.

Could this be an adjustment to no carb, or a vitamin/mineral deficiency of
some kind? I can't abandon this diet as the improvement is simply too
dramatic, in almost all areas.

Thanks for any ideas,

Moira

He is eating a lot of pemmican made with pork fat and dried turkey, ostrich,
or venison, some pork rinds,  a little canned salmon, some peppermint tea,
occasionally some shrimp/crab, etc. I stopped the shell fish thinking that
might be the cause, but no, it was not. I don't give any supplements right
now as I can't tell for sure if they have starch or other fillers in them.