Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2008 23:58:13 EST
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU MY DEAR FRIEND & ALL YOU HOLD DEAR

I  pray and wish that you and all you hold dear, had a very merry, happy,
peaceful,  wonderful Christmas to fill your home and stay with you every day of
the New  Year and always. I pray and wish for peace all through the world
always.
FORGIVE & ALWAYS BE MENTALLY HEALTHY
Forgive and be tolerant of  ourselves, everyone and everything. To forgive is
the highest, most beautiful  form of love. Forgiveness is healing. If others
have mistreated you, they have  acted out of ignorance. Can you not forgive
ignorance? Mary Baker Eddy said, "An  intelligent person will never insult me
and no other can." Maturity is the  ability to bear an injustice without wanting
to get even. Hate and revenge on  someone, will cause you to be mentally ill.
You will never be happy unless you  have your mind free of hate. Martin
Luther King, Jr., wrote,
"Nonviolence  means avoiding not only external violence but also internal
violence of spirit.  You not only refuse to shoot a man, but you refuse to hate
him." The victim who  will not forgive, will often live in psychological
bondage to the victimizer,  leading to a kind of paralysis. To forgive is to set a
prisoner free and the  prisoner is you. A proverb says that when you seek
revenge on someone you had  better dig two graves. One grave is for the person upon
you seek revenge and one  grave is for yourself. Learn to love, forgive and
help your  enemies.
ORIGIN & HISTORICAL DEVELOPMENT OF CHRISTMAS
In Anglo-Saxon times,  Christmas was referred to as geol, from which the
current English word 'Yule' is  derived. The word "Christmas" is a contraction
meaning "Christ's mass." It is  derived from the Middle English Christemasse and
Old English Cristes  mæsse, a phrase first recorded in
1038. The words for the  holiday in Spanish (navidad), Portuguese (natal), and
French  (noël) refer more explicitly to the Nativity. In
contrast, the  German name Weihnachten means simply "hallowed night."
Christmas is sometimes  shortened to Xmas, an abbreviation that has a long
history.In early Greek  versions of the New Testament, the letter (chi), is the
first letter of Christ.  Since the mid-sixteenth century Χ,
or the similar Roman letter  X, was used as an abbreviation for  Christ.
REGIONAL CUSTOMS & CELEBRATIONS OF CHRISTMAS
Many nations distribute  stamps each year to commemorate Christmas. Christmas
worldwide
Christmas  celebrations include a great number and variety of customs with
either secular,  religious, or national aspects which vary from country to
country:
In the  Southern Hemisphere, Christmas occurs during the summer. This clashes
with the  traditional winter iconography, resulting in images such as a
fur-coated Santa  Claus surfing in for a turkey barbecue on Australia's Bondi
Beach. New  Zealanders also commonly celebrate Christmas at the beach, coinciding
with the  vibrant red flowering of the coastal Pohutukawa or "New Zealand
Christmas  Tree".
Japan has adopted Santa Claus for its secular Christmas celebration,  but New
Year's Day is a far more important holiday. In South Korea Christmas is
celebrated as an official holiday, and in India it is often called bada din  ("the
big day"). Celebrations revolve around Santa Claus and shopping.
In  Poland, Santa Claus gives gifts on two occasions: on the night of
December 5 (so  that children find them on the morning of December 6), and on
Christmas Eve (so  that children find gifts that same day). In addition to the major
observances of  Christmas, German children also put shoes out at their doors
on the night of  December 5, and find them filled with candy and small gifts
the next morning.  Santa Claus or Father Winter also visits Hungary on December
6, bringing small  gifts, and is often accompanied by a black creature; while
on Christmas Eve,  Holy Night , Jesus delivers the presents.
In Spain, gifts are brought by the  Magi on Epiphany (January 6), and in
Scotland, presents were traditionally given  on New Year's Eve. In recent times,
both countries have also adopted gift-giving  on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day.
In England and Wales, children traditionally  hang up a stocking on Christmas
eve (December 24), into which Father Christmas  places gifts which are
discovered and opened on December 25.
The Declaration  of Christmas Peace has been a tradition in Finland from the
Middle Ages every  year, except in 1939 (due to World War II). The declaration
takes place in the  Old Great Square of Turku, Finland's official Christmas
City and former capital.  It is broadcast on Finnish radio and television.
Sauna bathing has an important  role in Finnish Christmas, often on Christmas Eve.
Saint Nicholas' Day  remains the principal day for gift giving in the
Netherlands while Christmas Day  is a more religious holiday.
In Russia, Grandfather Frost brings presents on  New Year's Eve, and these
are opened on the same night. However, after the  Russian Revolution, Christmas
celebration was banned in that country from 1917  until 1992. Even today,
throughout the U.S. and Europe, several Christian  denominations, notably the
Jehovah's Witnesses, Puritans, and some  fundamentalists, view Christmas as a
pagan holiday not sanctioned by the  Bible.

GOD IS ALWAYS TALKING TO US. WE BECOME HEALED IF WE LISTEN TO  GOD
Our God within is always talking to us, not with words, but with
communicating with us via "feelings" throughout our bodies. Prayer is becoming  silent,
going within, aligning with and acknowledging God as All-in-All.  Meditation
and prayer are 2 steps with the same ultimate goal, communion with  our God
within. We are an expression of the image and likeness of our God  within. We are
whole and perfect. As we are already perfect, all we need do is  to commune
with our God within, become aware of that perfection and become  healed.
HOW TO ALWAYS STAY WELL ONCE YOU ARE  HEALED
Eat natural, raw, unprocessed foods, that you like and that agree with you,
correctly combine foods that you eat, sequential eating, pure air, good water,
 intense, progressive resistance exercise, airbathing, sungazing and
sunbathing,  adequate sleep, "feeling meditation", conservation of sexual energy and
appropriate observation of the other needs of life. Never do anything that
does  not improve your physicality, mentality, emotionality and spirituality.
Never do  anything from which you must recover.
PLEASE SEND US A DONATION FOR  OUR NONPROFIT CHARITY, GOD HEALING, INC.
DONATIONS TO US, ARE USA INTERNAL  REVENUE SERVICE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE. THANK YOU.
When we speak to you, we  can best personally and confidentially answer your
questions and personally and  confidentially best help counsel you. Telephone
us NOW or if you so wish, we can  telephone you, if you send us your telephone
number and best time, day and date  to telephone you, Los Angeles, CA, USA
time.
A single conversation with a  wise man is better than 10 years of
study-Chinese Proverb.
Have Faith in God  and Dr. Bernarr.
Thank you. You are beautiful. We love  you.
Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D.   God Healing, Inc.   Natural  Hygiene Society, Inc.
P.O. Box 1523 Santa Monica California 90406 USA  Telephone:  310-396-2914

Web  Site:  http://www.healself.org                E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.