Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:05:40 -0700
I put in my first garden in years last year but got started about a
month late in season and I'm getting my act together this year and want
to put in a large variety of unique items.  I'm looking at international
sources for seeds/plants in addition to USA based unique varieties to
order to create a very large choice of eating options with a wide mix of
anti-oxidants, fiber, and nutrition in general, etc.  My thoughts are
that paleo eaters were often "grazers" snacking on this and that as they
went about their day.  Any recommendations?

Steve