From:
Judy Genova <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 11:42:01 EDT
Reminds me of the macrobiotic gurus who scrambled to "explain" to those who
faithfully followed the diet, only to have their cancer return.  Their reply
to these unfortunate people:

              "You did not chew well enough, and you must have been using too
much           soy sauce and salt".

In other words, the problem was with YOU.  It could not have possibly been
with the diet, the theory, or just G-d's will.  HOW ARROGANT.

I am not a violent person, but the closest I get to wanting to kill is when
someone smugly tells me that I must have internal issues, and have to go
DEAL.

Cheers,

Judy Genova, cavegirl