From:
Lillian Alicia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 02:54:20 -0400
  My mother breast fed each baby
> for as long as
> the baby wanted (about 2 years).  When solid food was introduced,
> whatevermeat and vegetables they were having for dinner went into
> the blender
> (separately, of course) and became baby food.

I still do not think we should prepare food for babies this way.  Our
paleo ancestors did not have blenders....they fed their babies
whatever they themselves ate only when baby was physically ready for
that food.  One thing I did do with my babies was (and I guess this is
the answer to the blender) chew the food and mouth fed them.  Again,
only when it felt right.