Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2008 15:10:38 -0500
I think that it is junk science - look at who did it - Gov't. institutions.

" It showed that when the volunteers were "one-mealers," they had
significant increases in total cholesterol, LDL "bad" cholesterol and in
blood pressure, compared to when they were "three-mealers."

The changes in cardiovascular disease risk factors occurred despite the
fact that the one-mealers saw slight decreases in their weight and fat
mass in comparison to when they were three-mealers.

They still believe the cholesterol myth!

In order to boost blood pressure, they had to be eating something un-paleo.

William