Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 09:40:10 -0800
There is a new mercury free dentist in Los Gatos who welcomes
children.( and
adults)  But I can't say he is exactly paleo....

Dr Dyer
Oak Meadow Dental Center
Los Gatos, CA
(408) 395-1121

Mary

if you have questions write me privately, my kids love him

What do you guys do for a dentist? I find the materials that dentists
use
are not paleo...if I had been on a paleo diet when I was pregnant, my
kids'
teeth would not be all crowded.

Just as Weston Price wrote, when the mom has a poor (SAD) diet, the
kids end
up with crowded teeth. Also because I was on SAD so long I have
fillings.
First I had them drill out the mercury then put in the composite. Now
for
the remaining ones I am going to request gold as I feel that gold is
more of
a paleo material in the sense of being less aritficial.

 What do you guys think?

Finally, Larry had two cavities. Am I doing something wrong with his
diet,
or could these cavities hark back to poor maternal diet (SAD)??

Do HG populations brush? Or do the raw bones keep their teeth clean?
On the
natural pet list, the owners report that the dogs teeth become very
healthy
on a wolf diet which includes  gnawing on raw bones.