Date:
Tue, 26 May 1998 11:00:50 -0700
Mary wrote:

> Are large amounts of organic unrefined coconut butter ok? As in using it
>
> enough variety as far as fats go?
>
> (Other than small amounts of chicken fat/fish fat etc that is inherently
in
> the meat.)
>
> Sometimes I feel that a caveman would not be mixing coconut oil with
salmon,

They wouldn't be mixed because they do not occur naturally in the same
geographic area but not because there is any inherent incompatability.

The Indians of the USA Northwest mixed salmon with bear grease and
whatever other fat they had.  I have a wooden container from that area,
which was carved to serve just that purpose...mixing salmon with fat.

yoyo