From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 May 1998 21:13:20 -0400
A month or so back I was asking a bunch of questions on kitchen equipment.
At that time I was developing a kitchen equipment FAQ. While I basically
finished it back then, I wanted to review some items at one of the stores
in town. Today I finally made it in (by bicycle), bought some kitchen toys
for myself, and tweaked the file some.

Based on your comments I have omitted juicers, but have included lots and
lots of other neat gadgets. Some non-paleo areas missing: baking, candy,
canning, coffee preparation, pasta. Then extremes are missing like large
appliances, pots & pans, and a beginning kitchen.

Not surprisingly it still grew until it was 11K, and too big to post. So
you can view it at:

  http://www.panix.com/~paleodiet/list/kitequip.txt

Here's another chance for you to make more contributions on this subject.
The more educational I can make this archive material the better.

Related to this I've also put my cherry stoner article up at the site at:

  http://www.panix.com/~paleodiet/list/stoner.txt

Don.