Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2010 09:27:20 -0400
Emiliano, I do not have diabetes.  I have systemic lupus and I have had a
fantastic restoration of my health by eating paleo (mainly).  I suggest you
obtain Dr. Richard Bernstein's book on diabetes.  You can read about it
here: http://diabetes-book.com/

He has a very low carbohydrate plan that is relatively natural and stricter
than paleo in carbohydrates allowed.  He has had wonderful success with many
who have diabetes.  Paula H.