From:
Alec Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2008 11:36:00 -0400
There are more ways to get into ketosis than the Atkin's method of less
than 20 grams of carbs.  I have achieve ketosis on as many as 72 grams a
day by increasing protein and lowering fat intake and calories.  This
method takes 3 to 5 days to get into ketosis but it does work.

 72 - 75 grams of carbs - needs to be spread out during the day. No more
than 10 to 15 grams at a time.

120 to 140 grams of protein.

less than 50 grams of fat.

1,100 to 1,300 calories per day.