Date:
Mon, 5 May 2008 20:09:25 EDT
>Emily Ely is about ten years old and has had seizures her entire  life.  Not
sure of the diagnosis, but she has some cognitive impairment and  has been to
special schools.  This episode was the worst ever and was a  "mutifocal"
epileptic event.  She's physically an absolutely beautiful  child and very brave.
Yesterday she asked Bridget, "Mommy, am I going to  die?"

Thanks much for your  prayers.

Jim<
WE CAN HELP HEAL EMILY ELY'S EPILEPTIC SEIZURES VIA THE  INTERNET
We have helped many people and animals, with epileptic seizures,  heal
themselves, completely and permanently, all over the world, via the  Internet.
Contact us NOW and we will help Emily Ely heal her  epileptic seizures, via the
Internet. Visit NOW our Web Site,  HealSelf.Org .
You are beautiful. We love  you.
Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D.   God Healing, Inc.   Natural  Hygiene Society, Inc.
P.O. Box 1523 Santa Monica California 90406 USA  Telephone:  310-396-2914

Web  Site:  http://www.healself.org                E-mail: [log in to unmask]

favorites at AOL Food.