From:
Cheyenne Loon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 22:57:37 -0500
How about Knox unflavouried gelatin?  In junior high school, all the girls
on the synchro team used it to keep their hair in place while in the
pool.....it hardens quite nicely but apparently it does take a couple of
washings to get it out.  Punks  use it too, for their fancy mohawk spikes.
Gelatin is derived from the protein collagen, usually from pork or beef, and
I believe Knox brand is known to be fairly pure.  (though I admit it,
"There's Something About Mary" also crossed my mind........)
Cheyenne