From:
"Day, Wally" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2013 20:49:17 +0000
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkQhSMnRwpI

Although I really can't disagree with what she says in general, she does contradict herself about halfway through the video. First she says (paraphrased) that evolution does not produce a static result - that we didn't evolve until we reached a certain point and then stopped. Later she makes the comment that evolution doesn't mean we are "going somewhere". Methinks those two statements pretty much negate each other.

The real issue is that a lot of people will read into her statements - many of which were intentionally non-specific - that there is no such thing as a "species appropriate" diet. The fools will take what she says as a justification for McFoodism.

Some of the comments are pretty interesting.