Date:
Sun, 16 Aug 2009 09:33:50 -0400
Kristina K. Carlton wrote:
  We are moving in 2 weeks. Once we are in the new house I plan
> on making some pemmican to see if I tolerate it better. But as of right now,
> just a teaspoon of beef tallow and I swell up like a balloon.

I've only once gotten pure beef fat, and while I don't *notice* any
reaction to the rest, pemmican does not taste as good as people say it
should.
Tallow from USWellness has been reported to make children sick.

I've been to the farm whence comes my beef, and it looks like it's truly
paleo grassfed organic, as the oxen look OK to me (but I'm no farmer).

Tried organic bacon for a while, tasted delicious but eventually made me
sick.

So it's hard to find pure food. Best be suspicious, never assume, look
before you leap, birds of a feather fly together (insert your own old
truth).

William