From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 16:41:14 +0000
>I have little spare time these days with a baby and two other kids plus
>everything else, so I was wondering what everyone would recommend as the
>best book to read on paleo diet if i only have time to read one  (for the
>moment anyways!)
>
>thanks,
>
>Debbie k  in Dundas ,  ontario

Well, probably Cordain, because there is a lot of good information, but
philosophically I am more aligned with Ray Audette. You will find yourself
fine-tuning the diet as you go, but you couldn't go wrong just starting
with Cordain's The Paleo Diet. Then read everything and hang out on the
list.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!