From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 23:52:29 -0700
> Unfortunately many of the people on this list or
> site, are not intelligent
> enough to think for themselves. They swallow like
> gullible automatons, the
> lying, marketing propaganda of the pharmaceutical,
> the junk food and the
> restaurant industries.

Explain ebola.

Explain how wild animals, who do not "taint" their
food are found in a diseased state.

Explain the Black Plague.

Explain outbreaks of SPECIFIC diseases. Especially
those that occur seasonally. (Mass hallucination?)

Explain how researchers can "give" a human or animal a
disease by injecting the subject with a specific
bacteria, germ, or virus.

I've read most of your quoted sources. In fact, it was
because of TC Fry that I finally found this list. I
purchased his Life Science set of books many, many
years ago. I decided one day last year to find out if
he was still doing his thing, and lo and behold, I
came accross Chet Day's article about TC being
deceased. At 70! The guy who expected (from his own
writings) to live 120+ years! Apparently he didn't
follow his teachings as well as he thought he did.

Unfortunately, most of the writings you quote are
quite old. I think you'd better check with some of the
more current Natural Hygiene practitioners. You'll
find more of an attitude that, yes, germs and bacteria
CAN cause disease symptoms, but only if the body is
unpure enough for the germs, bacteria, or viruses to
get a foothold. At least that's the most recent NH
theory I've come accross.

I suggest you read Chet Day's interview with FORMER
Natural Hygiene leader Ward Nicholson at
http://www.beyondveg.com/nicholson-w/hb/hb-interview1b.shtml
to learn about the inadequacies of NH.