From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 16:21:22 -0400
On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, Richard Keene wrote:

> I've wondered about that too.  Still, I'm A- and on the ER4YT diet
> I don't do well.  I do fine on the Neanderthin diet which is the same
> as type O ER4YT.

I've had pretty good luck with Neanderthin, except if I do the
high-fat implementation that Ray favors my cholesterol goes
through the roof.  I am still uncertain as to whether this is a
real health risk.  When I tried the type A diet, in
near-vegetarian mode, my cholesterol dropped sharply but I gained
weight.

Go figure.

Todd Moody