From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 15:32:26 -0800
>I lift three days a week and do cardio three days a week and I have been having "missed" beats regularly >for about five months.  I feel them.  They occur when I am resting. (i.e. slower pulse)   I don't have them >working out or moving around.  I had a cardiac profile done last March and got a  clean bill of health.  >Any thoughts on this???  Oliva

Same here…lift 3 days per week, typically heavy, cardio 3 days a week preceeded by about 10 to 15 minutes of pilates. When resting, my heart beats 3 very slow beats (first morning resting is 32 bpm), then one very fast and barely detectable beat. It has been doing this to my knowledge since my early 20s and I am now 38. When I exercise it is regular.

Kristina