Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2012 22:33:50 -0700
This is interesting for me in particular. Last year i was diagnosed with H.
Pylori.  My doctor put me on 90 days of three different antibiotics. Those
awful antibiotics ruined me. It has been over a year, and in that time i
have been plagued by yeast overgrowth, especially in my mouth. I am also
type II diabetic. My gut has been seriously affected as well. Not to be too
informative, but bowel habits have decreased from once or twice a day to
once every 3 days and constipation is constant.  My doctor's lack of
concern regarding my ongoing oral thrush is making me angry. I am
constantly exhausted, wide spread muscle pain and spasms...sluggish gut
sounds, and, to be honest, a huge reduction in gas. I don't feel normal any
more. The last 4 months i have been trying to eat lots probiotic rich foods
like kefir, kimchi, raw organic apple cider vinegar, yoghurt, etc. It is
very slowly starting to turn around.  But not the oral thrush. Dr. keeps
having me take fluconazole several times a month, but thrush keeps coming
back. I dont eat sugar, and the above dairy is plain with no added fruit. I
dont know what else to do. Im in tears over the thrush. Its so bad my
tongue swells and the thrush grows down my throat. It makes me sick to my
stomach as well. Any ideas??

Trish