From:
Michelle Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:51:36 -0600
Yes, 100% when I am true to the diet.  I have gone on 1-2 week-long cheating
binges several times, and each time the acne comes back.  When not on the
diet, I have about 10-20 medium sized zits, directly proportional to how
badly I've eaten.  I also have blackheads that gradually clear when on the
diet.  When on it, I have zero zits.  The lag time is about a week--a week
to cure, a week for the zits to show up.  Any other medicine that I tried in
the past helped at most maybe 10%. It is a great motivator since the results
are very, very clear cut and show up (and are cured) in a relatively short
amount of time (compared to weight loss/gain).

I wish I could scream to all the dermatologists in the world who use poisons
like accutane that there's a better answer.