From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 22:28:36 -0800
I have found the best dehydrators at garage sales.  My current machine is
a "Bee Beyer's Electric Food Dryer with exclusive AirOmatic Control".  It
has a thermostat and has a capacity of 11.6 square feet on 8 metal screen
shelves.  It's an all metal unit except for the glass door.  It resembles
a large microwave oven and looked like-new when I bought it for $7.  It
replaced a larger but less attractive unit I had bought for $5.

I'm waiting for the post Xmas garage sales to replace the food processor
I recently wore out.  I want one of the French ones but won't go over
$15.

I usually use about 5 lbs. of eye of round ($2.49 lb.) for my weekly
batch of pemmican.  I season with dried cherries.

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin:A Caveman's Guide to Nutrition"