From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 16:09:39 +0100
Very cool, Ray, and nice to see you "in person". It doesn't bode well
for
the race, of course, that noone can spot the look of health. Ah, well,
maybe in another ten years or so.

BTW, I went to my GP today, for the first physical in over two years.
He
and the whole office were very vocal in expressing their amazement at
my
health and apparent youthfulness. I gave the doc a good dose of
information
about Paleo and low carb. I was happily surprised to find that I had
dropped nine pounds from my not-overweight frame without even trying
since
Paleo. Thanks for your help!

ginny and Tomo, with a sig line until it doesn't work any more

All stunts performed without a net!