From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 06:30:09 -0400
>But when we try to explain the
>diet their eyes glaze over.  We find most people have a hard time
>understanding the diet.

Hi;

What actually is the paleo diet?

I joined this mailing list because I wanted to get news, knowledge and ideas
about nutrition, not because I am "paleo" although I don't know if that is
what I am trying to, in effect, become. I am concerned over the relative
nutritionless state of our foods in our culture and correspondingly, have
been changing my eating habits (eg; grind my own flour, bake my own bread,
kale/cabbage salads nearly every day). I have read Dr. Andrew Weil and the
impressive Udo Erasmus and consider what they say makes a lot of sense.

Thanks,

Marilyn