Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 11:08:35 -0600
http://www.alcat.com/blood_testing.html

So far, the test is running over 90% accurate with me.  Alcat testing
revealed no reaction to dairy but I am sluggish with it so crumble feta and
blue cheese on salads once in a while.  There was a very big reaction to red
snapper and I've never eaten this food in my life so maybe my Mother or my
Grandmother can't handle it.  (or my Dad?)
Oliva