Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 06:22:51 -0700
Is there anyone in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area who would be
interested in babysitting a paleo child overnight?

I need to take a trip to the LA area and would love to find someone who
understands the Paleo diet to watch a quiet, well behaved child, and feed
him paleo.

Not an easy task, you can imagine, to find someone who has the least grasp
of paleo!

If you feel motivated to help a quiet boy six years old who is NOT a
behavior problem at all, just much more quiet than most kids, but is verbal
and can converse, please let me know. He loves to play board games, be read
to, play trains, etc.He has a quiet and gentle spirit. Has been thru hell
between vaccines/antibiotics and the resulting toxicity.

Thanks,

Moira

I could bring him to your house but it would be easier on him to stay in his
own house.

 Also, if you are interested in knowing about the field of working with
these kids, I can tell you it is BOOMING and I can train you for free.
Actually, there are tons of openings as there are so many
over-vaccinated/antibioticked kids. You can make up to 75 per hour after you
are trained. Email me privately. You are also needed to try to spread the
word of paleo to parents instead of drugs/cruel behavioral mod! There is a
lot of very cruel behavioral mod going on right now (my poor son went thru
it before I knew about paleo) when their poor little brains are reeling from
yeast toxicity and they behave weird, the beh mod people "punish" them thru
beh. mod! There is a world of postive to be done by letting parents know
about paleo. I have yet to meet a therapist who knows anything about paleo.
I have bought books from Ray and given them to these people for free! I have
converted at least one therapist so far who believes in paleo. I have
planted the seed of paleo thought in many others.

Sad, but many, if not almost all, of these young therapists, most college
students, or people just out of college,  already have autoimmune disease
(rheumatoid arthritis, thyroid problems, obesity, etc)