From:
Erin Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 10:25:08 -0500
I live in Tulsa and work at a small college there.  Not all of us are like
what you ran into and experienced.  Yes there is a lot of so called
religion here.  But please don't bad mouth a whole town because of one bad
apple.  We're not all rotten you know.  I do not believe in any organized
religion, but I don't think that makes me a bad person.  I've lived in
Tulsa for 20 some years(before that I lived in many different states all
over the US)  If I run into any who tries to push there religious views on
me (this can happen any where), I tell I am a Druid and I worship trees.
This usually shuts them up.  Most of them aren't sure what a Druid is. They
usually don't bring the subject up agin.  I am sorry that you had a bad
time here.  But please don't give the impression that all of Oklahoma is
this way.

A Happy tranplanted Tulsan,  Erin