From:
Stephen Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 21:35:49 EST
In a message dated 1/31/02 8:51:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> If my previous impression you you was based on your general presentation,
> this statement alone is ebough to brand you as totally unprofessional and
> irresponsible.  No reputable practitioner of ANY sort, from the most
> highly accomplished MD, to an inexperienced medical assistant, would EVER
> make such a flat claim that they have the ABSOLUTE "cure" for any pateint
> who comes before them.  Such claims are the sole province of quacks and
> outright frauds.

There are as many crackpots and purchased degree holders that use the
designation "Dr" as a title...this freakazoid has never claimed to be a
physician of any sort, thank goodness! The statement that he would only
discuss paleo issues on this list is most absurd---I do not recall him ever
even tangentially dealing with a paleo topic. I agree with the statement
about having the cure for any and all ailments being indicative of a fraud. I
pity the very needy and desperate suggestible folks that seek him out,
especially those that might be helped with more than some water and a nap
with a pep-talk.